The contest for the 2013 MIT GSC Orientation logo is now open!
- If you like to draw, design, or create things this is a chance to make a difference.
- Design a logo that represents MIT and send it to the Orientation Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Saturday, June 29th at 12:00 noon.
- The logo should show something characteristic of MIT like the letters “MIT”, or Tim the Beaver, or something on the same line. The theme this year is “ONE MIT.”
- You should try to limit your drawing to 2 or 3 colors. Be careful not to use images protected by copyright.
- The best idea will be chosen to proudly represent MIT throughout the Orientation 2013 and the winner will receive as a price an Amazon gift card.