Call for Applications:
Working Group on the Review of MIT Policies for the Collection, Provision and Retention of Electronic Records
To Apply: http://gsc.mit.edu/committees/nb/2013-institute-committee-rep-application/
Applications Due: Tuesday, October 1st , by 5pm
Questions? Contact the Graduate Student Council Nominations Board email@example.com
- The working group’s agenda includes the following tasks:
- Inventory and review existing MIT policies on the collection, provision and retention of electronic records
- Compare MIT practices to standards employed outside of MIT
- Produce a summary of findings
- Provide recommendations concerning any possible policy changes
- Draft an implementation plan for assuring proper oversight and compliance with MIT policies
- The Group will convene promptly and work in an intensive manner, the report and recommendations are to be made by the end of November 2013.
- Israel Ruiz, MIT Executive Vice-President and Treasurer, will serve as Chair. The working group’s core membership will include faculty, staff, undergraduate, and graduate representatives.