The contest for the 2014 MIT GSC Orientation Logo is now open!
- If you like to draw, design, or create things, then this is a chance to make an impact!
- Design a logo that represents MIT and send it to the Orientation Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, July 7.
- The logo should feature elements distinctive of MIT such as the letters “MIT”, the MIT Dome, or the Institute mascot and incorporate the year 2014; it should also have a liner (not stacked) design.
- The color scheme should be a maximum of 2, possibly 3 colors.
- The best idea will be chosen to proudly represent MIT throughout the Orientation 2014 and the prizes will be $250 to the winner and $25 each to the two runners-up.