In order to facilitate the collaboration and interdisciplinary activities/events across different student groups, this award encourages student groups to think outside the box and forge collaboration with other groups.
- Event must be co-organized by at least three different student groups. At least one group must be ASA recognized.
- Event must have positive and sustainable impact on its constituents and the MIT graduate population as a whole.
- Event must facilitate the conversation of students from different student groups and encourage a lasting impact on the students from each group.
- Event must be open to all MIT graduate students.
- Funding Guidelines
- Event Publicity Guidelines