**Special Note: Prior to any payment/reimbursement request, Council Representatives complete the Representative Reimbursement form.
- Start online reimbursement form by clicking on Reimbursement under Self-Service on ATLAS.
- Use relevant G/L expense categories below.
- After completing all fields, click “Send To” and find your group’s financial signatory. Please note that if you are an individual and not a student group, requesting an RFP for the public service or sustainability fund, send the RFP to the GSC treasurer (Parthsarathi Trivedi). Your group’s financial signatory must then forward the RFP to “Student Activities Office” for approval. You will receive e-mail notification when the reimbursement request is accessed, approved, or rejected. Contact Imani Ivery (gsc-finance[at]mit) for more information or call 617-253-2195.
Checks to Vendors/Companies (for requests less than $500)
Purchase Orders (for repetitive business or purchases over $500)
1. Start online reimbursement form by clicking on the Buying tab through ATLAS. https://atlas.mit.edu/atlas/
2. Use relevant G/L expense categories 1735210 GSC ARC
3. After completing all fields, click “Send To” Imani Ivery (gsc-finance[at]mit) for more information or call 617-253-2195.
Deposits and Deposit Bags
Arrange for a night deposit bag for evening events, or submit deposits to Imani Ivery (gsc-finance[at]mit) for more information or call 617-253-2195. Cash boxes should be reserved when money is exchanged at an event.
G/L Expense Codes
420319-Awards and Prizes
420800-Books and Publications
420254-Donations to Non-Profit Orgs
421818-Equipment Major ($3000+)
421827-Equipment Minor ($500-$2999)
420226-Materials and Services
421586-Membership and Dues
420344- MIT Sponsored Seminar/Workshop/Conference Costs
420302-Promotional and Memorabilia