**Special Note: Prior to any payment/reimbursement request, Council Representatives complete the Representative Reimbursement form.
- Start online reimbursement form at by clicking on Reimbursement on the left on at SAPWEB.
- Use relevant G/L expense categories below.
- After completing all fields, click “Send To” and find “Student Activities Office” and send form to the SAFO for approval. You will receive e-mail notification when the reimbursement request is accessed, approved, or rejected. Contact Imani Ivery (gsc-finance[at]mit) for more information or call 617-253-2195.
Checks to Vendors/Companies (for requests less than $500)
Purchase Orders (for repetitive business or purchases over $500)
Payment for Individual Services (for requests less than $500)
- Start online travel reimbursement form at MIT Travel online.
- Use account # 1735210 for GSC Travel Grant Reimbursements and 1735200 for GSC Athletic Grant reimbursements.
- Mail all original receipts to Imani D. Ivery, 142 Memorial Drive 50-220, Cambridge, MA 02139.
Deposits and Deposit Bags
Arrange for a night deposit bag for evening events, or submit deposits to Imani Ivery (gsc-finance[at]mit) for more information or call 617-253-2195. Cash boxes should be reserved when money is exchanged at an event.
G/L Expense Codes
420319-Awards and Prizes
420800-Books and Publications
420254-Donations to Non-Profit Orgs
421818-Equipment Major ($3000+)
421827-Equipment Minor ($500-$2999)
420226-Materials and Services
421586-Membership and Dues
420344- MIT Sponsored Seminar/Workshop/Conference Costs
420302-Promotional and Memorabilia