The GSC outreach grant reimburses up to $500 for innovative projects to support academic and professional development of MIT students. It encourages students to go out their classrooms and labs to explore alternative resource on academic and professional development. This grant was developed to provide individual or teams of graduate students with…
- Passion on improving MIT’s academic and professional development
- Clear implementable project ideas
- preferably with lasting impact
- Encourage innovative ideas to promote MIT’s academic environment and students’ professional skills
- Benefit overall MIT community
- Make a lasting impact
- Proposal containing a clear, concise plan of project, timeline, and budget
- E-mail Proposal to gsc-arc-outreach[a]mit[dot]edu
Application are reviewed on rolling base during regular semesters. If you have any questions, please email Monika Avello at gsc-arc-outreach[at]mit[dot]edu.
Funding: You must provide original receipts to the GSC financial administrator, Office of the Graduate Student Council, Room 50-220 for reimbursement.