The GSC outreach grant reimburses up to $1000 for innovative, local community service projects based on graduate research. This grant was developed to provide individual or teams of graduate students with…
- Real-world application of research and acquired skill-sets
- Benefit the local community
- Gratification/fulfillment (reap the fruits of 14+ hours in the lab )
- Translate your research into creative service for the community
- Target local communities
- Make a lasting impact
- Minimum of 2 pages containing a clear, concise plan of project, timeline, and budget
- Documented consent from research advisor & community involved
- Download the official GSC Outreach Application
E-mail completed application to gsc-arc-outreach[a]mit[dot]edu by May 15th, 2011 at 5pm. If you have any questions, please email Monika Avello at gsc-arc-outreach[at]mit[dot]edu.
Funding: You must provide original receipts to the GSC financial administrator, Office of the Graduate Student Council, Room 50-220 for reimbursement.