The Anno is a weekly announcement e-mail that goes to the entire graduate student community on a weekly basis. Messages may only be sent out once to the community. An example of a standard GSC announcement is here.
Email is sent out every Monday.
Submit your announcement by Sunday at 12 PM noon.
- Event/announcement must be applicable and open to the ENTIRE MIT graduate student community.
- Fill in what/when/where/contact.
- Fill in the description (No more than five one-line BULLET points).
- Unless there is a very compelling reason, each anno submission will be run for two consecutive weeks ONLY. Therefore, please make sure to time your submission correctly and as needed.
- If your group is putting on multiple events, we restrict the number of events that you may advertise to two per week.
Further questions can be directed to the GSC Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.