We are excited to announce that the annual MIT GSC-Snowriders Ski Trip 2016 will be to Jay Peak Ski Resort in Vermont January 8-11, 2016. The Ski Trip is open to all MIT graduate students and post-docs. The trip includes 3 days of riding, boarding and frolic.
Part of the Green Mountains Range in northern VT, Jay Peak ranks among the finest ski resorts in New England with plenty trails for all levels of riding and skiing.
- Skiing and riding at a much sought after resort for a fraction of the regular price.
- High-quality accommodation with cooking facilities.
- Water Park Party.
- Free access to Jay Peak Water Park every day.
- Special discounts on gear rental.
- Memorable time with you friends.
- Free beginner lessons (limited, by lottery).
With forecasts of a snowy winter, we're super excited to bring MIT up to Jay Peak this year. So, save the date!
- Drive yourself: $305
- Ride the bus with us: $365
- Nov 19th, 2015 10:00AM. Open until first batch of tickets sells out.
- Nov 20th, 2015 10:00AM. Open until tickets sell out.
- ONLY grad students, post-docs, and alumni are eligible.
- ONLY those over 21 years of age are eligible (IDs will be checked at the bus).
- ONLY those who have signed a waiver will be allowed on the bus. Waivers will be available at the rental sessions on December 2nd and 3rd.