Note: The GSC website is undergoing a redesign! Expect links to change.
Council Representative Funding
The GSC provides funding for GSC Council Representatives to spend improving community in their constituencies. Currently, up to $250 per eligible Representative per funding period is available for allocation towards events that serve or are available to a Representative’s entire constituency (department, dormitory, or other non-GSC entity).
- Fall: October 16 – February 15
- Spring: February 16 – October 15
Eligibility and Funding Details
In order to be eligible for funding, the Representative must be a current representative in good standing. A Representative (or their immediate predecessor if the Representative is new) must have attended a minimum of two recent General Council Meetings (GCMs) before receiving funding, and regular attendance at GCMs (i.e. more than half of the eligible meetings) is also required.
- Representatives are typically eligible for $150/rep/period.
- Participation in GSC at a level beyond attending GCMs increases funding by an additional $100/rep/period, for a total of $250/rep/period. This additional participation may include being actively involved in a GSC Committee, Board, Subcommittee, or working group, or serving on an MIT Institute Committee. The participation must be described in the funding application.
- Collaborating with a representative from another constituency on a joint event doubles the $150/rep/period baseline funding (but not the additional $100/rep/period associated with additional participation, described above).
Funding Scope and Guidelines
Representative funding may be used for, but is not limited to:
- Events open to and of interest to the entire constituency. These events should be designed to support community and/or a social atmosphere outside of the typical realm of the classroom or laboratory.
- Note that approximately $7/person will be reimbursed for food expenses.
Funding may NOT be used for:
- Gifts or prizes
- Capital purchases
All funding must be used in compliance with Institute policies.
Requirements for Use of GSC Representative Funding
- Prior to the event, submit a funding application using the form linked below.
- If you have any questions, contact the GSC Vice President (gsc-vp__@__mit.edu) to make sure that the event is appropriate for GSC representative funding and to confirm your eligible funding level.
- Please include all relevant information about the event in the application. A description and detailed budget breakdown are required for each application.
- For events, be sure to include the date, time, location, and expected number of attendees.
- Describe any GSC involvement outside of GCM attendance, as explained above.
- If you are collaborating with other representatives (either within or outside your constituency) on a single event, you may submit a single application form, but you must:
- Specify all representative names in the application; AND
- Email the GSC Vice President (gsc-vp__@__mit.edu) and copy (CC) all other collaborating representatives.
- Events should be held at a time and place that promotes maximum attendance from each constituency.
- Events must be advertised to the entire participating constituency:
- Including the GSC logo
- Please refer to the GSC Publicity Policy (especially Section 3) on the use of GSC Logos.
- For emails, instead of using the GSC Logo, you can highlight in writing that the event is funded using Graduate Student Council (GSC) Representative Funding.
- Via email to the department/residence graduate student mailing list or via the departmental/residential graduate administrator, copying (by CC) the GSC Vice President (gsc-vp__@__mit.edu).
- Reimbursement must be submitted within one month of the event following these guidelines.
- Only original itemized receipts will be reimbursed. A credit card receipt without itemization is not sufficient. Sales tax will not be reimbursed. Use the tax-exempt forms ST-2 and ST-5 forms available from MIT Procurement.
Questions? Contact gsc-vp__@__mit.edu.
ManiaQQ salah satu Judi Poker Online uang asli di Indonesia, dengan berbagai macam permainan poker Online Pokerseindo tersedia di ManiaQQ. Mulai dari bandarqq maniaqq , Ceme, Aduqq, Capsa Susun, Sakong, Balak66, Pkv Games, BandarQQ. Semua permainan ini bisa kalian mainkan dengan cara DEPOSIT terlebih dahulu kebank lokal ManiaQQ, seperti BCA, BNI, BRI, DANAMON, MANDIRI, CIMB. Permainan Judi Poker QQ Online sangat disukai masyarakat Indonesia apalagi dikalangan anak millenial jaman sekarang yang gemar bermain handphone/smartphone, bermainan Situs Poker Online sangat mudah tinggal download Applikasi PKV Games. Situs PokerSeindo adalah salah satu situs penyedia permainan Poker Online terbaik dengan jaminan permainan paling fair play, player vs player yang membuat peluang anda untuk memenangkan permainan sangat besar, sehingga kamu bisa menang juga mendapatkan keuntungan besar dalam bermain.