You are currently not using an MIT certificate.
e are excited to announce that the annual MIT GSC-Snowriders Ski Trip 2014 will be to Jay
Peak Ski Resort in Vermont January 10-13, 2014. The Ski Trip is open to all MIT graduate students and post-docs.
The trip includes 3 days of riding, boarding and frolic.
Part of the Green Mountains Range in northern VT, Jay Peak ranks among the finest ski resorts in New England with plenty trails for all levels of riding and skiing.
Be sure to read the FAQs before you start the registration process.
- Skiing and riding at a much sought after resort for a fraction of the regular price.
- High-quality accommodation with cooking facilities.
- GradRat Sponsored Water Park Party on Sunday (January 12th)
- Free access to Jay Peak Water Park every day.
- Special discounts on gear rental.
- Memorable time with you friends.
- Free beginner lessons (limited, by lottery).
With forecasts of a snowy winter, we're super excited to bring MIT up to Jay Peak this year. So, save the date!